is an easy and convenient way to support the ministry of the church, and participate in the work of Jesus Christ. At Our Savior’s the financial gifts we receive make possible our ministries in West Salem, Bangor, and the surrounding communities. They also, however, empower ministry in many other places. Some are local – like Lutheran Campus Ministry in La Crosse, Sugar Creek Bible Camp, and the La Crosse Area Synod. Others span the globe through our partnership with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, the World Hunger Appeal, and other global ministries.
What ministries do we carry out? What kind of a difference do we make? Click here to find out!
We are bold to ask you to join with us in making a difference and changing lives. Gifts may be made to the general mission and ministry of the congregation, or specifically to the world hunger appeal. Either way, you are making a difference in the lives of others! Thank you for sharing in our journey of mission and ministry!
- Contact your bank to see if they can facilitate a transfer.
- Or…use Vanco Services. Our Savior’s has worked with Vanco for many years.
- Click on the button to the right.
- Your contribution is made directly from your financial institution, and is protected by secure software.
- When making your first gift, set up a GivePlus account.
- You can make a one time gift, or set up recurring gifts.
- Recurring gifts can be changed at any time.
- Bank transfers have the lowest cost to Our Savior’s, allowing for the greatest amount of your gift to go toward the ministries of Jesus Christ!
Giving via mobile app with Vanco…
- Visit the App Store or Google Play and search for “Vanco Mobile” to download the app for free.
- Search for “Our Saviors” – (do not include an apostrophe and get the right one, the one in West Salem!)
- Tap Give at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose a fund and an amount.
- Enter your payment information.
- Review & complete your donation.
- Easily create an account to set up recurring donations and review your giving history.
Giving via text through Vanco…
- Text to 608-471-7267
- Enter amount
- The first time you use texting, you will be asked to register your payment information; after that, enter the amount and send the text!
Want to see “Giving via text” in action? Check out a YouTube video on giving via text by clicking here.
Give in confidence!
Finally, at Our Savior’s we take seriously the need for integrity in our financial practices. We have in place safeguards to ensure that financial transactions are appropriate, and that financial resources are carefully managed. Our budget and finances are reviewed by the Congregation Council and published in the annual report. Periodic audits are conducted, and all financial reports are publicly available upon request.